 Robotics / Spybotics / 388
387  |  389
Subject:
Spybot Game data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:13:49 GMT

Can I ask a few Spybot users to help me confirm the format of the Spybot Game
data stored in the first 128 bytes of EEPROM?

In BricxCC you can use the Configurable Watch tool window to watch the Spybot
EEPROM source for values 64 through 69 (6 bytes).  Just add a Watch tab for each
of those values.  Check the checkbox on each tab and then Poll Now.  Then send
me the values of your 6 bytes along with (if you can find it) the birthdate that
the Spybot software shows for your Spybot.

I think I have the format correct (based on the comment in Spybot.h) but I'm not
sure.  I'd like to get it right before my next official release.

John Hansen