 Robotics / Spybotics / 387
    Re: Sending Commands to Spybot from RCX - Question from a Beginner to Comm area. —John Hansen
   (...) First of all, my apologies for not answering you via email. I've been a bit busy at work. I needed to run some tests myself before I could properly respond as well. The 0x9223 from the RCX happens to match the IR sent out by the Spybot (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Sending Commands to Spybot from RCX - Question from a Beginner to Comm area. —Alex Jayasundara
   Hi Everybody, I have used SendSpybotMsg and SendSpybotCtrlMessage (of course in connection with resopective set messages) without any problems using BCC 3.3.7.5 and 3.3.7.9. These two commands gives RCX a nice control over spybot. Specially (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)