 Robotics / Spybotics / 377
  Sending/receiving messages

Hi guys, I have a project where I am using 2 spybots in one robot. I need one spybot to send a "GO" message to the other and to wait until it gets confirmed and do an action together. I have tryed to understand what I read in the help file but I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Sending/receiving messages

Gabe, I think you want something like this: // first spybot if (x==1) { SendMessage(SORT_NUMBER); while (Message()!=SORT_CONFIRM); start follow_line(); } --- // second spybot if (Message()==SORT_NUMBER) { //send confirmation (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Sending/receiving messages

(...) Unfortunately, the Spybot does not support the Message() or SendMessage(n) functions. The RCX mailbox source (which is what is read or written to via these functions) is the VLL source in the Spybot. You can, however, use other functions to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)