 Robotics / Spybotics / 372
    a serial message receive —Peter Wilbert
   hello, can say someone to me why this program not functioned? I connected the exit of spybot with the entrance by a light conductor and would like a serial message to send and these at the same time receive! my asks: 1. which worth the message INDEX (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)