 Robotics / Spybotics / 366
  Spybot communication with Java

Hello Everybody, I am writing a java application for 'junior' programmers (my Son) to control the Spybot. My application will support simple commands similar to logo. But I am having some difficulty in getting my java app to talk with the Spybot. My (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)