 Robotics / Spybotics / 342
    Re: Spybot Upgrade Kit ? was Spybot Hardware Hacking —Jay Francis
   (...) This is from the RCX internals page: (URL) H8/3297 Product name H8/3292 Part number HD6433292 The link to the datasheet is incorrect. Hitachi spun off its semiconductor business as Renesas Technology. (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybot Upgrade Kit ? was Spybot Hardware Hacking —Jay Francis
   (...) Oops - I misread the question. You were asking about the Spybot processor, and I have no idea what it is. I was looking into the RCX processor. Sorry, Jay (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)