 Robotics / Spybotics / 274
    spybot studies: direction testing —Brian B. Alano
   I needed to know what TargetDirection() meant at different ranges, so I did another study. Graphic results here: (URL) information post-moderation: (URL) of the methodology are in target_direction.nqc (and some in target_direction.xls). I quit after (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)