 Robotics / Spybotics / 260
    Re: Spybot studies: SetTxDirection() confusion —Brian B. Alano
   I forgot to mention that the mana (set to channel 3) didn't respond to the laser LED's command message. Is this because the mana isn't sensitive to visible red or because the signal is somehow encoded differently when it comes out the laser? (or (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybot studies: SetTxDirection() confusion —John Hansen
   (...) My understanding (which may well be incorrect) is that the Manas unit only responds to IR. Sending an RC message using the PC channel is probably not terribly useful since (as far as I am aware) there aren't any devices that use RC messages (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybot studies: SetTxDirection() confusion —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Yes, there is a visible light cut-off filter built in remote command receiver. Philo (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)