 Robotics / Spybotics / 231
Re: FindWorld & ClearWorld Spybot NQC API additions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:13:27 GMT

This is an area of robotics that particularly interests me. Thank you for doing
all this work!

Now...how do I put all together? Do I simply add your programming to the bottom
of spy.nqh or are there particular locations where pieces should go? Would it be
possible for you to either post or e-mail me a copy of the revised spy.nqh? I am
assuming that the programming that starts "#include spy.ngh" is the actual
program to be downloaded to the Spybot.

A couple of general questions on this:
1) When I boot BricxCC (latest editions of nqc and BricxCC) and specify Spybot
(and have the Spybot turned on and attached to the serial cable), BricxCC
returns an error that the Brick is not located. Bypassing this and then
attempting to download a program to the Spybot, the error comes back...no Brick.
What in the world am I doing wrong?
2) When I try to compile one of the Spybot programs an error comes back that it
cannot open spy.nqh. I currently have spy.nqh in the same directory as BricxCC
and nqc, but have the Spybot program in another directory. Do I need to move
things?

Help would sure be appreciated.

Joseph