 Robotics / Spybotics / 185
  growing API file for Spybot/NQC/Brickcc

Hello all, I append all the API information wich I found into one file and a little more functionality gets available ! Have fun ! //API Spybotics to program in NQC/BrickCC // A part "borrowed" from Mark Ferris,André Koopman #if defined(__SPY) // (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)