 Robotics / Spybotics / 156
  Re: Spybotics Internals

Thank you steven for posting this. I am personaly not a fan of spybotics due to there IR controls but after seening the internals I am thinking of geting one to part out. This is mainly because of the motors. Is there a chance you could put a couple (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics Internals

(...) Sure...that would be a good reference for the page as well. I'll try and do that next week. Steven (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)