 Robotics / Spybotics / 147
  Re: user created programs

Yes, your new page is good and what we need. But I immediately have a question: It seems there are two pairs of canted receptors, two at front, and two at about mid-board. This implies there is some inherent directional sensing? I assume at least (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  RE: user created programs

(...) I'll jump in here. The two canted receptors at the front do indeed give a basic direction and range finding ability. The IR signal strength follows an inverse-square law. Double the distance from source to sensor and the signal is reduced by a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)