 Robotics / Scout / 92
Re: RCX 2.0 Beta SDK and Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 16:47:53 GMT

Maybe you don't know the Scout can't be downloaded firmware, only RCX can do it.
But you can download program to Scout in P mode, you can use NQC to write program
for Scout.

Zhengrong

John Greathouse wrote:

When trying to use the ATLClient.exe that came with the RCX 2.0 Beta SDK I
get an error message when I try to download the new 2.0 firmware to my scout.
The message says "Failed to enter boot mode"  Does anyone know how to fix this
problem ?  Also has anyone tried using the scout with the vision command
system ?

Thanks
John