 Robotics / Scout / 87
Re: Program Scout with MacNQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:25:26 GMT

In article <G2AqBx.CLt@lugnet.com>, "Brian Johnson"
<mandalorian@home.stopspam.com> wrote:

I'm an utter beginner in regards to programming but i'd like to give it a
shot with the
Scout (It's all i have right now- saving for the RIS). I managed to get
an
IR tower on
Ebay, so i've got a method of talking to the Scout. My question is this:
Is
there some way
of using MacNQC to program the Scout? I took a look at using NQC with the
MPW shell but
i can't make heads nor tails of that particular environment.

Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks!

Yes, MacNQC supports the Scout.  You'll need version 2.2a3 which is
available in the 'beta' area of the NQC website.  2.2a3 has been out for
quite a while without any bug reports, so I'd consider it a very stable
beta.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com