 Robotics / Scout / 66
Re: Scout NQC Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Jeronimo Avelar writes:
Hi List Members ,
Are there anyone using NQC to program the Scout ?
I have some doubts at Events , VLL , and IR . Do anyone have a piece of NQC
code using this functions ? Thanks in advance ,
Jeronimo

I have been using NQC to program my Scout. I have two Tribots (from David
Baums book) one with a Scout, the other an RCX. I have done some SIMPLE
messaging between them (they are both running nearly identical code).

I also wrote a very simple VLL bit.