 Robotics / Scout / 35
  Scout memory map and variable extraction

To allow for easier debugging of the Scout I've written a program (in Quick Basic) that retreives variables from the Scout while it is running a program. The variables (listed 0 -16) are displayed on the PC screen and refreshed a the touch of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Hi Bert, I plan on doing a memory map on my site soon. Maybe this weekend. What I had found earlier is different than what you've found. I'll have to look into this some more. My findings (in Hex--sorry I know you like decimal): 233 2 bytes, a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)