 Robotics / Scout / 34
  RE: Psion 3 communication with scout?

Thanks. I already have your list of byte codes and the Lego SDK doc. All very useful. I look forward to your examples of downloading! I'm going to start reading up on Psion serial communication this weekend - I've been looking for an excuse to start (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)