 Robotics / Scout / 3
    Scout secrets revealed —Eric Brok
   Excuse the tabloid heading, but I found some surprising undocumented features of the Scout: See: (URL) Brok -------- Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Submit your own link: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        URL typo (was Re: Scout secrets revealed) —Eric Brok
     That URL should be: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout secrets revealed —Robert Eddings
   It's exciting that the Scout SDK is coming out so soon. The only regret is that VLL will not work on the Scout or the RCX. I have a strange feeling though that someone will figure out a way to do it anyway. Robert Eddings (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)