 Robotics / Scout / 3
  Scout secrets revealed

Excuse the tabloid heading, but I found some surprising undocumented features of the Scout: See: (URL) Brok -------- Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Submit your own link: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  URL typo (was Re: Scout secrets revealed)

That URL should be: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

It's exciting that the Scout SDK is coming out so soon. The only regret is that VLL will not work on the Scout or the RCX. I have a strange feeling though that someone will figure out a way to do it anyway. Robert Eddings (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)