 Robotics / Scout / 246
    BricxCC 'Float' Command not working on Scout —Trevor Hewer
   While programming a Scout using BrickCC, no matter how many times I tried, I could not get the Scout to 'float' its motors. The program was as follows- task main() { OnFwd(OUT_A); Wait(50); Float(OUT_A); } After a half second the motor would brake, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.scout)