 Robotics / Scout / 231
    rds in the us —Daniel Weisz
   does anyone know of an online store i could buy the rds from in the us? i plan on using it in conjunction w/ my rcx (either as a "remote" or just to get more motors/sensors) but they seem to have disapeared even on ebay! please email me at (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: rds in the us —Martin Berger
   Daniel, Keep looking on ebay, I have seen several of these sets listed recently, in fact, I picked one up for myself earlier this month. Happy Bidding, Martin (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.scout)