 Robotics / Scout / 203
Re: How to read the touch sensors on the Scout in NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:04:42 GMT

I've sort of solved my problem, but not in a way which really makes
total sense. Both of the below fragments work as expectd:

#1 if ((SensorValueRaw(1) & SensorValueRaw(0)) != 255)

#2 if ((SensorValueRaw(1) != 255) || (SensorValueRaw(0) != 255))

Number two is obvious but rather verbose, number one is just wierd!
Since I'm accustomed to Perl which allows extreme lazyness I would have
thought that I could just do this:

if ((SensorValueRaw(1) || SensorValueRaw(0) != 255))

But that does not work. Is this normal in NQC?

Chris"at"superfami"dot"com