 Robotics / Scout / 188
    Scout SDK —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Is the Scout SDK still available ? And where can I find it ? All the old lonks seem to have stopped working. Cheers Oliver Play Well ! (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout SDK —Michael Shiloh
   thanks to phil: From: Phil Ashby <phil@ashbysoft.cix.co.uk> To: lugnet.robotics.scou...lugnet.com Subject: Re: Is TLC killing off RDS? I have uploaded the ScoutSDK to my home page: (URL) look at the downloads section at the bottom of the page. Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)