 Robotics / Scout / 183
    Re: Is TLC killing off RDS? —Michael Shiloh
   yeah, it has. i was pretty much told as much when i tried to buy one for my nephew. i like it because a kid can use it without a PC; in fact, i like it so much i got myself one too just in case, since it has been discontinued. this is the only set (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Is TLC killing off RDS? —Phil Ashby
   I have uploaded the ScoutSDK to my home page: (URL) look at the downloads section at the bottom of the page. Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Is TLC killing off RDS? —Mark Williams
   (...) Thank you for making this available. I have been looking for the SDK to no avail. I bought 2 RDS sets at a clearance sale for $60 each. I'm hoping to integrate them into my LEGO train layout. >> Mark << (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)