 Robotics / Scout / 182
181  |  183
Subject:
Is TLC killing off RDS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:20:52 GMT

As this set has pretty much disappeared in retail outlets and seems to have
disappeared from the latest catalog, I have to wonder if this product has
been dropped?

Ironically, this set has proven popular as an intro level Robotics set in
our Middle school.  Once again, TLC seems to have misjudged the market and
never marketed this through PITSCO.  As most school districts are extremely
limited in their purchasing options - Toys R Us does NOT take locl school
district PO's - most of the sets here have come through donations.