 Robotics / Scout / 165
    Downloading byte codes —Alex Fort
   do any of you guys know how to download byte codes to the scout? I know the codes but I cant figure out how to send the to the scout....is there a program that downloads the codes? or do you use NQC? Alex (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Downloading byte codes —Miles Gentry
   (...) Try (URL) but you will have better results avoiding byte codes and using NCQ2.3b1 instead. (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)