 Robotics / Scout / 119
    Scout and External Iight sensor question —Dave Astolfo
   Hi all, I read once that it is possible to use an external light sensor on on of the 2 available input ports on the SCOUT in RAW mode. I attempted to do this with SENSOR_1 in NQC with little success. Here is what I have tried. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout and External Iight sensor question —Dean Husby
   (...) Scout has a special command for RAW. Sensor ValueRaw(n); x = SensorValueRaw(0); This is taken from page 28 of the NQC manual. Hope that helps. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)