 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 92
  Internet Controlled Robots

I am wanting to begin experimenting with web based control of the RCX using RoboLAB 2.0 but have not been able to find any information. Can anyone kindly lead to some resources? I have only the knowledge that this can be done, nothing else. (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Internet Controlled Robots

(...) Try this: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Internet Controlled Robots

(...) Chapter 21 of my book "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" (see (URL) is called Advanced Communication, and covers several advanced communication projects, including "Internet Communication with ROBOLAB". (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Internet Controlled Robots

What a strange coincident. I had just posted the message when I went to my mailbox to find an examination copy of your text. I immediately checked to see if your text included any information and of course found it. You text is wonderful and as I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics)