 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 90
  RoboLab prg size limit?

I'm using robolab 1.5 for a school project, and i'm encountering some difficulty. I think i'm a pretty profiencent programmer if i think abotu it long enough, but right now i'm baffeled. I'm pretty sure the program is crashing in the RCX, so maybe (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: RoboLab prg size limit?

Do you have a url of an image of your program? or a url where someone could download it? I think the limit is around 1500 icons. (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: RoboLab prg size limit?

(...) There are some minor bugs in Robolab 1.5, so I always use version 2.01 or higher. If you email me the program, I would be happy to play with it. (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)