 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 59
  Bugs in RoboLab?

I am pretty certain I have found a bug in RoboLab. The behavior is reversal of output A. Has anyone experienced behavior from RoboLab that they are certain is not a programming error? Is there any patch or known bug list? Very frustrating. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Bugs in RoboLab?

I thought I would pass on what I have learned. Robolab sends very different code to the RCX than you might assume. For example, "Wait for Rotation" will always clear the rotation sensor first! There are a number of other anomalies, such as the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Bugs in RoboLab?

The text displayed is a mnemonic representation of the generated LASM code. In the case of the Motor function, it appears the mnemonic is incorrect but the generated LASM code is correct. I compared the motor function to RIS and earlier versions of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Bugs in RoboLab?

The WAIT FOR ROTATION and WAIT FOR ANGLE icons do reset the angle sensor before they do their wait. However, there are several other programming constructs that will not require the angle sensor to start at 0 every execution. The LOOP WHILE ANGLE (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)