 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 54
  ROBOLAB Constructopedia question

Can someone with the ROBOLAB Constructopedia tell me if the Acrobot is in there? The Acrobot is in the Mindstorms Constructopedia 1.0 and again in the Mindstorms Constructopedia 1.5 slightly modified. It uses all 4 of the biggest wheels and can flip (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: ROBOLAB Constructopedia question

(...) biggest (...) There is a Constuctopedia for ROBOLAB? As far as I can see in the Pitsco- Dacta Catalog (c. 2000) ROBOLAB sets have "Activity Packs" which are similar to Constructopedias. I have the Teacher Notes for both the ROBOLAB Starter (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: ROBOLAB Constructopedia question

Yes there is a constructopedia for RL. It is included in the Team Challenge building set, not the activity pack. The activity packs are sets of activities to implement in the classroom. The building sets either include step-by-step building (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)