 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 537
  Re: Recreating Vision Center in RoboLab 4.9

(...) I found the link to CEEO's VIsion Tutorial. (URL) is the go to place to study the Vision Center. I was able to adapt GPS8.vi in the GPS_Camera8.llb part of: (URL) from Claude Baumann of the Convict School in Luxembourg to perform the Vision (...) (15 years ago, 14-Dec-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Recreating Vision Center in RoboLab 4.9

(...) I completely missed your question. Sorry about that. But I see that you found help. Great! (15 years ago, 16-Dec-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)