 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 527
    Re: Camera Error —Tom Lohre
   (...) The error from within RoboLab is “OLogitech QuickCam Web-WDM ; Problem connecting Video Output to Video Renderer.” (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Camera Error —Tom Lohre
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Tom Lohre wrote: The error from within RoboLab is “OLogitech QuickCam Web-WDM ; Problem (...) I solved the problem by migrating to LabView. I look forward to learning how to send programs to the RCX via LabView. (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)