 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 460
459  |  461
Subject:
roboarm activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 05:25:06 GMT

Hi, questions to all the guru out there.

I have spent  20 hours on this roboarm.  I am hoping to make it work like a
color sorter.

- pick up a ball wrapped in tin foil and drop it off at a container wrapped
up in tin foil as well.
- pick up a ball wrapped in black tape and drop it off at a container
wrapped up in black tape.

I was hoping that the tin foil can produce a much lighter value as it should
reflect the light from the light sensor, but it does not.  I guees I have to
use white tape instead of the tin foil.  Meanwhile, I am hoping that I can
add in another color, instead of just white & black.  Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Elizabeth Mabrey

--