 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 45
    New firmware and ROBOLAB —Ralf Krause
   Hi, LEGO has got a new firmware version for the RCX. (URL) is still alpha, but I want to know if firm0326.lgo runs with ROBOLAB. Ralf (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: New firmware and ROBOLAB —Richard Hamilton
     We ran many different Robolab programs including datalogging programs on six RCXes and they all worked properly with firm0326. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: New firmware and ROBOLAB —Richard Hamilton
   Found and reported a minor bug in sound generation using either Robolab 2.0 or 2.1. The bug does not happen with ROM 0309 but happens on 0326. If using two PLAY ANY NOTES in a row, a third very low tone is emitted. If a WAIT FOR is placed between (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)