 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 387
  reduce the installation time of robolab2.5.4?

Hi 2.5.4. takes quite long time to install. I attempted not to install the training mission and check the box to tell it run the training mission off from CD instead. However, it claimed unfound files when I tried to run robolab. Any suggestion? (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)