 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 340
  Robolab/RCX program code size and limits.

Hi, I'm using Robolab 2.5.3 and RCS firmware revision 03.01 03.28. I have a couple of questions: - I want to demonstrate the difference in code size between a program written using subroutines versus a program written using subVi's. How do I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab/RCX program code size and limits.

(...) I know that the Bricx Command Center (available at (URL) contains an entry under the "Tools" menu called "Memory Map" that lists, among other things, how much free memory there is. I imagine that you could use this to compare the size of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)