 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 334
  Re: Understanding Event Register Container

(...) Are you zeroing out the container in this step? I'm not used to reading a robolab program like this. How did you output the text? I would be interested in see the vi. Could you post it or send it to me? James (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Understanding Event Register Container

(...) Container defaulted to the Red Container. The actual question was raised by one of my students. He couldn't understand why Variable 0 was assigned a 0. I suspect that the 0 means "the event register". The designation is sure confusing. To (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Understanding Event Register Container

(...) I got clarification from Tufts University: The text "Variable 0 = 0" should have read "Variable 0 = Event Register". * Variable 0 is the Red Container * = 0 is sort of a typo I believe a change from "= 0" to "Event Register" will be in the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)