 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 241
    Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler —Mitchell Lichtenberg
   (...) Robolab can access LASM code (Lego Assembler) which may allow you to write instructions that fit your needs. The LASM documentation is part of the Mindstorms 2.0 SDK available from (URL) not an assembler programmer so I have no idea if this (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler —Don Stauffer
   (...) I've used some of the LabView features, though it seems like they work best when used on constants, rather than variables or containers. My impression, though, is that the non-Robolab-specific LabView features aren't what I'm looking for (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)