 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 238
  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Don't run it too quickly or too slowly. (URL) Um, that's all I know, besides using BrickOS which has code to make it more accurate. You mentioned that already. Actually, now that I think about it, BrickOS might be able to run assembly language (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Two problems: 1. From what I've read about the problem, the speed I ran it at was right in the "sweet spot". 2. BrickOS would not qualify for the competition. I wonder if (hope?) the recent unavailability of rotation sensors at Pitsco is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)