 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 21
  Second source for DCP sensors

Does anyone know of a second source for the new sensors the RCX now supports? These would be the DCP microsense sensors. If you thought the Lego sensors were expensive at $10-$28 USD, the Lego prices for DCP sensors start at $50. They want $95 USD (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Second source for DCP sensors

(...) were (...) Cory Smith sent the following email in response to the above posting: I saw your posting on the rcx newsgroup. What are DCP sensors? Where can I find out about the ones Lego offers? Thanks. Cory Smith I think this question is best (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)