 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 201
  FW: updating Robolab 2.5 - Some testing - part 2

Hello All, A small update The "Fixes CLI vis in Pilot mode" dated 7-17-2002 to be applied to 2.5.2 is incorrect. It must be applied to Robolab 2.5.1. That is the error I received when I tried to apply to Robolab 2.5.2. Tufts hopefully will upgrade (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)