 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 20
Re: printing on more than one page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Andy Davidson writes:
I'm using ROBOLAB 1.5 on MacOS 9, using it to teach undergrad and grad • students
in design about interactive behaviors.

I'd like to create printouts of some sample programs I have developed. I have
not been able to figure out a way to get a large program to print on more than
one page. It seems that RoboLab will always scale the entire VI window to fit • on
a single page, regardless of printer type. This renders large programs nearly
unreadable.

Am I missing something, or is there a trick that will allow me to do this?

Thanks,

Andy

I have not found any Robolab solution to printing large programs. Robolab 2.0
has not changed this annoying limitation. I use screen print programs to print
Robolab programs, which is not very convenient.