 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 181
Re: Robolab 2.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:26:53 GMT

I know this is a little behind the times...

I have Robolab 1.5. Can i purchase the Robolab 2.5 upgrade for version 1.5?
On pldstore.com the Robolab upgrade is listed as "Robolab 2.0 to 2.5
upgrade" so it seems that 1.5 is ineligible for upgrade pricing...which
seems a little harsh.

Thanks for any info.