 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 171
  Robolab programming for Official remote message buttons

Any idea how to get the RCx to respond to the lego remote control message buttons; marked 1-3 on the top of the remote control? Speedy help would be appreciated. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab programming for Official remote message buttons

(...) The buttons generate mail with the integer value corresponding to the buttons on the remote. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robolab programming for Official remote message buttons

(...) Yes, that was my first guess, but the RCX never responded to my test program. Hmmm... I could remote control the motors, but the batteries were low. Maybe I should try again? I will let you know what happens. (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)