 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 155
  ROBOLAB 2.5 (USB) woes with Mac OS 9.2

I just gave my son ROBOLAB (2.5, with USB tower, in the Team Challenge set) and can't get it to run on our Power Macintosh G3 running Mac OS 9.2.1. When I bring up ROBOLAB, the "ADMINISTRATOR" button is not enabled, so I can't download firmware to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: ROBOLAB 2.5 (USB) woes with Mac OS 9.2

This morning I tried reinstalling ROBOLAB, and now it works. I wish I knew why... Dean (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)