 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 131
130  |  132
Subject:
visible terminals and stringing modifiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:25:06 GMT

In RoboLab:
How do you string one or more modifiers to a command?
Why make the terminals visible on a command icon?

Thanks for any assistance that you can offer.  Sounds basic, but even our
best stumbling and wild clicking did not trip across the modifier stringing.
We got the RoboLab 2.5 CDROM solo without printed guides.  Too cheap.  The
context help works most of the time, but some of the basics remain elusive.
We just did what looked natural.  Almost everything worked.  We probably
missed some things, but clues may reveal them later.  If anyone else without
printed guides wonders uncomfortably about installing, starting, or using
RoboLab, just post a request here.