 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 102
  Win2000 and SP2

Has anybody had problem running Robolab2 on a win2000 PC with SP2 installed?? I've recently tried to install Robolab on a PC at work and found that on loading it fails with an error message, I'll take care to remember the message if this rings a (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)