 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 92
  Re: Assembly tool?

Hi Ralph, (...) I wanted to see if I could stop pbFORTH from echoing characters back to the PC. I figured it wouldn't be hard to do, and it would make my HyperTerminal sessions look a lot cleaner. So what do you use? I couldn't get (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Its not pbFORTH, its the RCX tower. Thats how I can tell if pbFORTH crashed, the HyperTerminal screen looks NORMAL!!!! It is a bit annoying though. I started work on a Tcl uploader when I decided a better tutorial was more important. More (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)