 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 87
    RE: Multitasker test script —Ralph Hempel
   John, I've been looking at your ping routine and note the following... Even if FF EMIT did not block, the wait makes things irrelevant. At 2400 baud, the FF is out the port within 4 msec. In fact, if EMIT did not block, you could probably wait jsut (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Multitasker test script —John Cooper
   Perhaps I should not have stripped all the comments for speed :) \ The rationale for the delay above and the delay after the IR flash is \ that the message is 77 bits of 417 microseconds each, a total \ transmission time of 32 milliseconds, the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)